Thursday, June 1, 2017

Free Classics for your Kindle!

Are you a fan of classic books?
I am!

I'm always excited to read a classic book. When I was a teenager, I was reading classic books instead of the teen literature. When I started working at a bookstore, I bought up all the classics I felt I'd missed out on reading because I was assigned other books, while lucky people were reading The Great Gatsby. (Ps. I highly recommend if you read this as a teen, re-read this as an adult! Such a different story!)

I admit! I've got an addiction! It's an addiction to classic books!

Lately, I've discovered Amazon offers Kindle versions of some classic books for free! You heard me, FREE!

Below are just a small handful, but I've already added them to my Kindle App (which is free to use from Apple and Android users.)


 

  

 

  

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't already, you should sign up for your county library's Overdrive program. You can borrow latest releases and whatnot for your Kindle!

    ReplyDelete