Monday, August 21, 2017

Baby Steps

Hopping in and right back out again today.
Our schedule is a little screwy because of the solar eclipse. I took Bear and Bun outside and showed them the pin hole projectors and while I pointed out the darkening sky, the crickets waking up, the cooling temperature, my children were digging holes in the yard. (sigh) Maybe one day they will remember when their mother stared at an empty paper plate for hours. haha!

Anyway, I've got the laundry running and need to fold it up, but my big accomplishment is I changed the sheets! Yup! Even though my back hurts and I really wanted to phone it in today, I stripped and made all three beds. Go me!

Alright, I've really gotta run, because yeah, lots of laundry and dinner's not going to make itself.

Did you get to see the eclipse? What did you notice? This was my first ever seeing a solar eclipse and I'm thrilled. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment