Thursday, July 13, 2017

San Diego Comic Con!

I'd love to say I were going to SDCC, but sadly it's not in the cards for me this year, or likely ever, because children and cross-country travel. But my little dolls will be making the trip! Yay!

Each year, Cindy Wang, of Geeky Hooker, drops her darling creations around the convention center, leaving hints on her twitter feed where they are located and the person who gets there first gets to keep the doll.

I emailed Cindy and asked if she would be willing to drop a few of my dolls and she graciously agreed! So the nine dolls in the photo above will hiding out in San Diego!

If you'd like to follow along with the fun, please be sure to follow Geeky Hooker on Twitter or Facebook. I will also be sharing all of her posts on my own Twitter account.

Now, let's be real. If you're unlucky enough to not be going to an amazing convention or just really unlucky with winning things like I am, you can always contact me about a custom doll. I love remaking designs. My shop is currently a little light in dolls due to preparations for a DC convention I will be attending in August. So please, don't be shy! I love to make dolls which will make others smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment