Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Doctor's Visit and a Dog Reading



Today we went to the doctor's for Bun's 3 year appointment. Perfectly normal. Hooray! Very strong-willed. um, yay? Bonus, no shots, so I've got a happy girl. Although the children don't realize I'm already plotting against them with flu shot this autumn. (I am the mean mother. mwahaha!)

When we got home, I was reading over our library's events and saw they had a cute program for children to read to therapy dogs, which I casually mentioned to Bear. He immediately got a book out and began to read to our dog. Rory, our dog, loves story time. He always sits in on our story reading. Can we saw aw.... heck! Look at that messy floor.

Ugh, yeah. I know I'm going to get on picking up those toys after I post this. Ah the shame! She it's working!

PS. The book he's reading is this one: We Are in a Book! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)

PPS. If you follow me on Twitter, you may have heard me lamenting ordering mini pigs without pool floats. Well, don't be like me, order this set instead! 20PCS Butterfunny Rubber Pig Baby Bath Toy for Kid with 5 Mini Swim Ring Same number of piggies! Same price (at least when I just checked, but cute little pool floats! Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment