Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Day the Piggies arrived.


For the past few weeks, I've been having trouble sleeping. I lay down and my eyes fly open. When I manage to fall asleep, it is not restful, so yeah. I've been dragging.

Apparently on one of those non-sleeping nights, I ordered twenty squeaky pigs. They're really cute, but I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them. What was I planning to do with all these piggies? Amazon needs to add a comment section for customers who forget why they're ordering things.

Since the piggie party arrived today, I'll spend a few days playing with them until I decide what to do with them next. They are awfully cute. 

If you're interested, here's the link to the POPLAY Rubber Pig Baby Bath Toy for Kid,20 PCS. Join me in a pig parade of tiny, squeaky proportions!

1 comment:

  1. I'd make little felt wings for a string of flying pigs.

    ReplyDelete