Thursday, September 21, 2017

Cat Crafts

All links are affilaate links. I may make a small amount of money if you click any links or make a purchase. 

Ok, so the other day, I fell down an Amazon hole. It's sort of like falling down a Wikipedia hole, except you're following suggested products based on items you're currently looking at.

It all started with this book Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat. I'd seen this book in passing via my older sister and was just curious about the book. Well, let me tell you once I got to this book, my cat book journey had begun.

I noticed this book by Gemma Gorrell, Doodling for Cat People: 50 inspiring doodle prompts and creative exercises for cat lovers. I've been a fan of her pug art so I had to check out this cute doodle book. Now is it just me or are doodle books new? I've never seen these before 2017. Perhaps I'm behind the curve. But I'm totally for them, because so cute

Well, after that, I saw the cover of this cute coloring book, A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to Color. I mean look at those chubby cat faces!

Finally I ended up here Cat Castles: 20 Cardboard Habitats You Can Build Yourself, and really let's just admire the brilliance of this book. Who has a cat that hates boxes and this book is all about making fancy boxes, because I think all cat owners have gotten to the point they wonder about the tiny cardboard shanty town they've slowly accumulated because the cat loves them.

Now, this is the last on, because I thought I was done, but when I went over to Amazon to get the links, I saw this Pusheen Coloring Book too! Who doesn't love Pusheen?

No comments:

Post a Comment