Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Scissor Ban



Well, we survived the house guests. It's times like this when I realize I'm truly and introvert. After a weekend long visit, I'm physically exhausted.

The weekend was uneventful, with the exception of Bun giving herself a haircut.

The children were coloring while waiting for our guests to arrive and I was reading a book. Bun came running up to me with a fistful of hair, smiling and saying, "Mama, here you go!"

Luckily she gave herself only slightly crooked bangs. I mean really lucky. If I tried to cut my own bangs, I'd look a fool. She managed to cut her hair with the natural curl and it's hardly noticeable as a self inflicted hair cut.

All the same, we've removed her scissors from her school box for a week and when they return it will be with the strict rule, "Paper only."

Did you ever cut your own hair? Has your child cut their hair off?

No comments:

Post a Comment