Monday, May 15, 2017

My First Ever Enamel Pins!

My friend, Katie, encouraged me to design my own enamel pin a few months ago. Now, I'm not really a pen and paper kinda artist. Ask me to make something out of yarn, and I can do it! But draw a picture and it's so hard. So hard!

Anyway, after so many redraws I finally was happy with my picture. And even then, Katie graciously offered to fixed a few wobbly lines and slightly off kilter eyes for me so I wouldn't have to redraw everything from scratch. (Thank you, Katie!)

And here it is!


It's the White Rabbit from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. This design is based off of one of my sketches for my Moon Buns. I even made the actual doll the pin is based on available for those who may want both!


These are now available at my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment