Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Radishes and Turnips on my mind!

It all started with our garden, excitedly watching those radish seeds sprout and grow. It started something silly in my mind, which I couldn't shake and so, I present you with the Radish Queen and her childhood friend, the Turnip King, surrounded by their adoring subjects. These dolls have arrived at my shop.

It's good to have a bit of silliness, especially with current situations in our household.

We're looking at the day The Dude will be laid off and it's only a few weeks away, with no job prospects in sight. Ugh! I'm trying hard not to let it get me down, especially because the children pick up on the negative emotions so quickly, but I'm a little terrified.

We have a homeschool convention to attend next week and I'm rubbing my pennies together trying to decide if I can afford to buy curriculum materials or hold off, in case we have a few months of complete unemployment. Sorry for dumping a bit of stress, but it's hard to stay positive every day. Don't worry, I won't give up. I'm just having a bit of a bobble while trying to keep our heads above the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment