Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Mail Day!

Yay! Yay! Yay!
I got a brand new pin for my collection.

I'm lucky enough to be subscribed to Megan Baehr's pin of the month club, which means each month I get a surprise pin!

Each pin I've received has been fantastic! They range from adorable (like this little shark) to beautiful (like this luna moth I've featured before), which I probably don't need to tell you, is a pretty good range. I've loved each one.

The best part about being subscribed is that I always forget I am subscribed until I receive a package. It's always a surprise! I love surprises. Well, good surprises at least.

Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes service or monthly clubs? I want to hear about them. I always want to join some, but right now I'm low on the cash flow, and I'm never sure if it's worth it. Recommend me something!

************

PS. 33 hours until the Literary Yarns giveaway closes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment