Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Will the Rain Ever Stop?

Hello from our wet and soggy homestead.

It has been raining here since Friday afternoon and it hasn't stopped since. Even our local river has flooded the road. So much rain! I'm ready for the sun.

I don't know about you, but rainy weather turns me into a slug. I don't want to anything. However the children and I did venture out to the store to purchase flower seeds. The exploration theme this week has been gardening. We are making a flower bed for the children to plant their own flowers. Unfortunately, we can't get much gardening done when we can't get outside. Also the children are going a wee bit stir crazy. So mama is going a bit crazy too. haha!

Oh well, I'm kinda looking forward to going mushroom hunting with them after all this rain. Here are just a few of the photos I've taken over the years. Our yard is apparently perfect for mushrooms. We always get a wide variety. (click any to see the photos larger.)

    




* * * * * * * * * * * *

 
2 days left to enter the Literary Yarns giveaway! I can't wait to see who will win!

PS. I've finally linked website addresses, so now type www.tiredandflailing.com and you'll be brought right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment