Monday, April 10, 2017

The Trip to Costco

Hello! Hello!
We meet again!

Are you ready? Our family needed to go to Costco this weekend. We don't go there often, because it's about a 45 minute drive both ways and with a 4 and 2 year old, that can be bad news. But I was prepared! I brought snacks!

Luckily, I totally forgot Costco offers food samples! So I'm looking like the best mom in the world, right? 

WRONG!

It was the worst trip. The worst! Both children complained the entire time. Surprisingly it was Bear who complained the most. He wanted to play in a pergola. He didn't like the apple turnover. He didn't like the grapefruit. He only ate some jelly beans and the complained the rest of the time about how he was thirsty.

Ahh! I couldn't wait to get home, where he and his sister promptly started fighting over who owned which water cup and Bun threw her full sippy cup across the room and it exploded. But you know they couldn't tell me this happened, so it soaked in real good and deep into the carpet before I found the puddle, with my sock.

At least we now own an obscene amount of honey, so we won't need to visit for at least another 2 or 3 months.

yay!

Look at all this lemon juice and honey! Mama's gonna get herself some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment