Saturday, April 8, 2017

We Meet Again!


Introduction time, right? Yeah! Let's go!

I don't often share photos of my children online, but I thought it would be  nice to see them properly, at least once. On the left is my daughter, we'll call her Bun. On the right is my son, hither too referred as Bear.

Ok, Bear will be turning 5 this year and Bun will be turning 3. They are usually pretty awesome, but Bear teases a bit too much and Bun wants everything her way. She's tough people. She is so tough some days. We had our son and thought we were super parents and Bun arrived to lay us low.

You saw me yesterday and since that's like the only photo I have of myself I like, that's all I got. My name is Marcy. I run my own Etsy business and I homeschool.

My husband needs a snappy name too, so we'll call him... He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Nah! No good,  how about The Dude. Ok! We'll go with that until I find something better. Yeah?

We live in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. The Dude and I grew up in Maryland and moved down here about 10 years ago. We have a dog and 2 cats.

I think I'm going to save everything else for later. Mostly this post is to introduce names and family members. It's good to meet you. I hope you will visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment