Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Introducing: DumbleDean

https://www.zazzle.com/dumbledean

My husband and I have constantly said, "that should be on a shirt!" and we've talked about screen printing our own shirts, but after years of saying we will and contemplating the space in our home, I've come to terms this will never happen.

Until I realized, why keep this dream on hold when we can go through a company like Zazzle?

So here it is! DumbleDean!

The name of the shop was inspired by our son. He loves the color green and will often shout, "Green for Dumbledean! upon selecting something green, such a a crayon, candy, shirt, etc.

He also inspired our first line, Super Sonic Wolf Pack. I'm not sure what got him into pretending to be a Super Sonic Wolf or exactly what a Super Sonic Wolf is, but we love the idea of wolves in space. haha!

I hope to add more designs in the next few weeks when I have a bit of spare time. 

We hope to add more products as our inspiration hits us. In the mean time, please take a look around and let me know what you think. Extra eyes are always appreciated.



See other gifts available on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment