Wednesday, May 3, 2017

when life lives up to your blogs name...

 (This shark totally gets me. Most derpy shark award!)

Guys! Guys!

What the heck?! How did it get to be Wednesday already?

Today has been all about me dragging by butt around, because you know what week it is right? Shark Week! (And I'm not talking about the one they show on the Discovery Chanel. Yeah, ladies are you feeling me on this one?)

I don't know about you but I get absolutely exhausted during this time. I could go to sleep right now. Except I need to figure out what to make for dinner still, because I don't want what's on the menu.

Today is one of those days I wish I weren't trying to limit gluten from my diet. I could eat a cake. An entire cake and not feel the least bit guilty. Mmm, cake. Doesn't the shark look like he wants cake too?  Poor little sharky no cake for you.

Gosh, I totally failed at getting things done today. We went to the library and before I knew it, lunch time had arrived! But we needed to go to the grocery for a few things Aldi doesn't carry. So, we had to run through with hungry children. (Luckily they filled up on breakfast, so no grumper-pusses, thank goodness!) And ended up buying them Mc Donalds for lunch. I feel like I'm the worst mother when I let my children eat fast food. Ugh! Guilt!


Our big excitement today is we found coconuts at the grocery!

My children have fallen in love with Moana and they desperately want to try coconuts. Unfortunately the ones we found they can't drink the water from so I bought a coconut water. They are going to probably be disappointed with the coconut water, but they may eat the coconut meat. We will see. Also, if you have a method of opening coconuts, please comment, because I'm a little clueless.

Sorry for the rambly post today! My brain is in a fog. I love you for reading all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment