Tuesday, May 16, 2017

To the Dentist

(It cracks me up how our dentist puts sunglasses on patients. Bear looks so silly.)

 Dentist and Doctor appointments for the children are always a gamble. I make an appointment 6 months in advance and hope it works with my children's schedule. It's insane how often I've made an appointment based on my children's sleeping habits to find they've completely switched it by the time the appointment comes up.

Well, needless to say, we were a little late to Bear's dental appointment this morning, because for the first time in weeks both children woke up after 8 am. Ahhh! I was kinda proud of myself for keeping my cool. Usually I lose all patience when we're rushing, but I maintained my cool. (Gold star for you, mama!) Although, I was mortified when my husband called us up as I was unbuckling the children from their car seats to make sure we were alright, since the dentist's office called him.

Personally, I love going to the dentist. Give me a dental appointment over a spa appointment any day. At least with a dental appointment, I don't feel guilty for laying around. haha!

Luckily, I think this has passed on to my son. He's so good about the hygienist poking around in his mouth. And Yay! No cavities! Hopefully we can keep this up.

Bun gets her first dental appointment in August. Pray for me.

*

I'm going to try not to blog too much about my business, but it's a part of my life and this blog is all about my life. Anyway, I have two dolls in my shop today. Yay!

http://MoonsCreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment